If you have a problem connecting to the internet or email please go through the following steps to restore service - checking for internet access after each step:
- Unplug the power to your router and radio. For the router, you can unplug the cable right at the device, not the socket. Make sure you see the lights go off on your router when you unplug it. The device that controls your radio is located within 6-8 inches of your router and looks like a small cube. This cube has its own power supply. Unplug this power block at the outlet. Now, plug both devices back in. Connectivity usually happens right away, but can take up to 8 minutes.
- Check all of your power and network cables. Is everything plugged in? Are the connections fully engaged?
- Check your antenna outside. Is the ice sliding off your roof hanging in front of your unit? Are there tree branches that have grown up in front of your radio unit?
- Okay second to last step - Restart your computer. Many computer problems can be solved by doing this.
- If none of these steps have worked please call us. These problems happen periodically and might effect only one radio. We won't know you have a problem until you call. We'll be happy to help right away. 996-2022.
Please call or email us with problems