If you have a problem connecting to the internet or email please go through the following steps to restore service - checking for internet access after each step:
- Unplug the power to your router and radio. For the router, unplug the power cable right at the device. Make sure you see the lights go off your router when you unplug it. The device that controls your radio is located about a foot from the back of your router. Look for a black, rectangular block about 1 inch by 4 inches with an LED lit. This block has it's own power supply. Unplug power at the outlet until the LED goes off. Plug both devices back in. Connectivity usually happens right away, but can take up to 5 minutes.
- Check all of your power and network cables. Is everything plugged in? Are the connections fully engaged?
- Check your antenna outside. Is the ice sliding off your roof hanging in front of your unit? Are there tree branches that have grown up in front of your radio unit?
- Okay second to last step - Restart your device. Many problems can be solved by doing this.
- If none of these steps work, call us. Problems happen periodically and might effect only your service. We may not know there is a problem until you call.
Please call or email us with questions